9GreenBox - Jasmine Maid of Orleans Plant - 4" Pot Live Plant Ornament Decor for Home, Kitchen, Office, Table, Desk - Attracts Zen, Luck, Good Fortune - Non-GMO, Grown in The USA
Product Quick Look
- JASMINE: A jasmine plant is a great addition to a garden or a home. Jasmine, known for its beautiful flowers and shining leaves, can fill your house with a unique fragrance. Jasmine is basically a bushy shrub that releases fragrance at night. There are 200 species, mostly from Asia, Europe and Africa. Jasmine is native to tropical and warm temperate regions. ARABIAN TEA JASMINE (JASMINUM SAMBAC 'MAID OF ORLEANS') As sweet as the smell of success. But easier to come by. This everblooming Jasmine has bushy growth and does particularly well on windowsills. We find that the fragrance of the white flowers somehow clears the air. So set one of these plants on the sill, set yourself in a nearby chair and...easy now...breathe in. You will discover what others have discovered: the clarity of this fragrance is unrivaled in all of nature. It is well known in Asia for its use in teas and religious observances. Also known as the 'Arabian Tea Jasmine,' it is the National Flower of the Philippines, where it is known as 'Sampaguita.' Outside it is hardy to Zone 8 and higher. Full sun, grows to 1-2' in container, minimum temperature 60 degrees, everbloomer. The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot.
- JASMINE PLANT – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Can also be used as a fragrant ingredient in perfumes and as a jasmine tea. Approximately grows up to 1.6 to 9.8 ft in height. Can be grown indoor or outdoor.
- GROWING A JASMINE PLANT – Jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Regular watering and fertilizing should take place. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development.
- TAKING CARE OF JASMINE PLANT - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
- PRUNING – Depending on your Jasmine Plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be. Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. If your Jasmine Plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly.
- 9GreenBox Jasmine Maid of Orleans Plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is growing in a 4'' inch pot. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox
|14 x 4 x 4 inches
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
Write Your Own Review