Alma Gourmet Frozen Black Winter Truffle | Frozen Tuber Melanosporum (4 oz)
Product Quick Look
- The Winter Black Truffle is very similar to the summer truffle, so much that it is considered a variant by many scholars. The rind is made up of large warts without transverse streaks, with the characteristic hook shape. Once fully ripe, the pulp (gleba) reaches a more or less intense chocolate color. Its aroma is intense and aromatic, while the flavor is enveloping, able to stand out on every meal.It is clearly distinguished from the Ordinary Black Truffle (Bagnoli Truffle), characterized by a strong Phoenician smell, a bitter taste, and little commercial value. The valuable organoleptic characteristics of the Precious Winter Black Truffle make it, instead, precious fruit of the earth, so it also lends itself to being a refined gift idea for gourmets. Winter Truffles present an intense earthy aroma. They are sweet, oaky and nutty, with a rich but delicate flavor that enriches the other ingredients without overpowering them. While Winter Truffles contain the earthiness and musky flavor that characterize some popular above ground mushrooms, the sensation you get when eating them will give you a totally different and superior experience.
- Frozen Black Winter Truffle (Frozen Tuber Melanosporum) - 4oz (113g)
- Winter Truffles present an intense earthy aroma. They are sweet, oaky and nutty, with a rich but delicate flavor that enriches the other ingredients without overpowering them.
- Perfect on pasta, risotto, meat, seafood and eggs.
- Store in the freezer and take them out 5/10 minutes before using them. Shave within 10 minutes on your favorite dishes.
- Perfect solution to always have truffles at home ready to use
| Alma Gourmet
Write Your Own Review