Apple iPhone 8, US Version, 64GB, Gold - AT&T (Renewed)
Product Quick Look
- The iPhone 8 is the first smartphone by Apple made exclusively of durable glass front and back, engineered to endure dust and water splash. It is powered by the 64-bit “Apple A11 Bionic” processor and has two internal storages available: 64 GB or 256 GB of flash storage. It features a 4.7-inch widescreen multi-touch IPS display (“Retina HD”) and dual cameras – a back 12-megapixel 4K camera with optical image stabilization and a front 7-megapixel “FaceTime HD” camera with 1080p video support.
- This device is locked to AT&T only and not compatible with any other carrier.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a generic (Mfi certified) charger and charging cable.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
|5 x 4 x 7 inches
|Item model number
|1 Lithium ion batteries required.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Wireless communication technologies
|Other display features
|Other camera features
|Date First Available
|May 21, 2018
Write Your Own Review