Brown Ale Cheese Assortment (30 ounce)
From the brand
How we got our start?The roots of our food-importing experience run deep. All the way back, in fact, to the days our grandfather imported his favorite European cheeses below the waterline on passenger steamships. In 1997, we launched igourmet.com to share our specialty food finds with gourmands everywhere.
What makes our product unique?We carry the largest assortment of high-quality specialty foods — including over 900 cheeses — you’ll find anywhere. We champion small to mid-sized artisan food producers and help food lovers find more old favorites, rare specialties, and new surprises than anyone else
Why we love what we do?We get to travel to astonishingly unique corners of the world to find the rare farmers and specialty products from nearly every culture and tradition. It not only results in shaping the food industry with new discoveries, but also builds everlasting friendships all over the world. Its fabulous!
Product Quick Look
- Beer and cheese? This enticing tradition is being resurrected here in the U.S., at microbreweries and dairies across the country. Some of the classic combinations are simply divine, whilst contemporary pairing of new world beers and cheeses is yielding exciting results.English and American Brown Ales share many characteristics, and both complement this selection of cheeses beautifully. These hand-crafted ales crave textured, robust and complex cheeses, and that's exactly what we've given them. Pete's, Rogue, Sierra Nevada and Brooklyn Brewery all produce popular domestic Brown Ale, whilst from the other side of the pond, Samuel Smiths and of course Newcastle are easily accessible.Cheshire: One of England's finest, this three month cow's milk cheese has a sweet, caramel-ripe butter smell with notes of straw and a bright acidity - perfect for a nice glass of Brown Ale. (7.5 oz)Agour Ossau-Iraty: One of our favorite sheep's milk cheeses from the French Pyrenees. A slightly dry texture gives way to a creamy, buttery quality in the mouth, and the flavors hint at both herbs and fruit, with slightly nutty undertones. (7.5 oz) Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda: Beemster have created a true masterpiece in their 26 month old gouda, its brittle texture punctured with alternating hints of caramel, butterscotch, whiskey and pecans. (7.5 oz)Monte Veronese: From Lessinia, Italy, this cow's milk cheese is aged approximately 5 months to create a sweet, yet delicate rich, fruity, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)Beer not included.Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Assortment of four cheeses that complement brown ale
- Appleby's Farmhouse Cheshire, Agour Ossau-Iraty, Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda, Monte Veronese Vecchio
- Each cheese is an 8 ounce package
- Beer is NOT included
| 8 Ounces
Write Your Own Review