Ciao Imports Fiocchi (Purse) with 4 Cheese & Pear, 6.6-Pound Box
From the manufacturer
Laboratorio Tortellini - The Chef's Fresh Pasta
EATING WELL, TRAVELING IN ITALY.
Every recipe of Laboratorio Tortellini is the story of an Italian region written by expert hands, made of quality ingredients and respect for tradition, which remains perfect in all its authenticity thanks to its innovative deep-freezing. From tortellini bolognesi to agnolotti piemontesi to strozzapreti riminesi, Laboratorio Tortellini is an authentic itinerary of local aromas and flavours.
FRESH PASTA, IN ALL ITS FORMS.
Laboratorio Tortellini is alta tradizione. It is an ancient family recipe that started from just a small artisanal pasta workshop and inspired a dream of bringing fresh Italian pasta and the authentic flavours of Romagna to the whole world. With over 140 references coming from almost every region of the Bel Paese, was launched to satisfy the creativity and needs of every restaurateur, becoming an authentic benchmark along with other brands, in the foodservice sector.
DOUGH THAT'S STATE-OF-THE-ART.
For a perfect dough, we have identified some valuable rules. To make it more elastic and resistant in cooking, we use durum wheat semolina processed by the finest Italian mills and fresh pasteurized barn eggs - at least 5 per kilo of flour - to give it an unmistakable golden colour. In addition, the production environment, as per tradition, is kept warm and humid, while the expert eye of our master pasta makers constantly checks that the quality of the products is always excellent.
Unique features make our fresh pasta an essential ally for the chef.
|We visit production zones in person to select the best ingredients. We internally process raw materials and do not use semifinished products.
|Thanks to deep-freezing we do not need to add any preservatives to bring our fresh pasta to kitchens all over the world.
|We have no secret to hide we only use natural and simple ingredients. A clean and easy to read label.
|We process raw materials by hand to make sure we obtain fillings of the desired consistency with clearly distinguishable individual ingredients. All this enhances fragrance and flavour.
|Strict control over each stage of production ensures a product of constant quality.
|Our products' ease of use and very short cooking times from frozen add up to considerable time savings.
|One immediate advantage in terms of food cost is its very high yield.
|We freeze each piece of pasta individually to eliminate waste. We only use what we need.
|We keep food cost constantly under control.
|Our Pasta's excellent cooking firmness and high stress-resistance make it ideal for restaurants.
|All products have a shelf-life of 24 months except for filled pasta which has one of 18 months.
Product Quick Look
- Artisan fresh frozen pasta produced at a family operated facility in Emilia Romagna, Italy. A pasta purse filled with grana padana DOP, tellegio DOP, robiola & ricotta cheeses and crisp pieces of fresh pear. approx. 240 pieces / 25 entree portions per case. 6.6lb / 3kg - bag in box. All natural, no preservatives, made with fresh organic whole eggs and the finest blended flours.
- A pasta purse filled with Grana Padana DOP, Tellegio DOP, Robiola & Ricotta cheeses and crisp pieces of fresh pear.
- Approximately 240 pieces / 25 entrees portions per case with an 18-month shelf life.
- No Preservatives, thanks to deep-freezing, we do not need to add any preservatives to bring our fresh pasta to kitchens all over the world.
- Our Pasta's excellent cooking firmness and high stress-resistance make it ideal for restaurants.
- Laboratorio Tortellini is alta tradizione. It is an ancient family recipe that started from just a small artisanal pasta workshop and inspired a dream of bringing fresh Italian pasta and the authentic flavours of Romagna to the whole world.
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
| 12 x 8 x 7 inches; 19 Pounds
| Laboratorio Tortellini Pastas
|Country of Origin
|#12 in Tortellini Pasta