Community Coffee Breakfast Blend Medium Roast Instant Coffee, 7 Ounce Jar (Pack of 4)
From the manufacturer
Taste the Difference Family Makes
Using recipes perfected over four generations, we roast and blend our coffees to create the rich, smooth flavor you've come to expect time after time, cup after cup.
Everything we do must be as good as our coffee.
Sourcing Coffee At Origin
Bringing you the best coffee in the world starts with searching for the perfect growing conditions and perfect farming communities. We invest in these farms and farmers to ensure quality from planting season through harvesting season.
Generations Of Experience
Our in-house experts have decades of experience as tasters. Not just company, local or regional experts; they’re global specialists with relationships that span the industry and the world.
Roasting - Attention To Detail
Every step in our coffee’s journey is taken with an uncompromising commitment to quality and an unparalleled passion for great-tasting coffee.
Steeped In Tradition
Since Community Coffee Company was started in 1919, it’s been family owned and family operated. We ensure our coffee is roasted and blended just the right way, using recipes perfected for almost 100 years.
|New Orleans Blend
|Bright, smooth flavor with notes of honey and hazelnut
|Smooth, flavorful blend with notes of caramel and cocoa
|Blended for rich flavor and notes of milk chocolate and berry
|Our original dark roast blend with notes of decadent dark chocolate
|Full-bodied coffee with a rich, smoky profile
|Bold, lively blend with a smooth, complex finish
|Available in single-serve coffee pods
In 1919 my great grandfather 'Cap' Saurage discovered the secret of making our special coffee. He named it 'Community Coffee' out of appreciation for his community of friends and the customers he served. Four generations later, our family is still active in selecting, roasting, and perfecting great-tasting blends for coffee lovers everywhere.
- Fourth Generation Owner
Product Quick Look
- This aromatic, medium roast is sure to awaken your senses and follow with a smooth and bright finish. We purposefully source the beans of our Breakfast Blend to highlight the full-bodied flavors of South and Central America. We then carefully roast them to bring out notes of honey and hazelnut, developing a rich, smooth flavor that will make the first cup of the day your favorite. Made from only 100% select Arabica coffee beans. This product contains a 7 ounce container of instant brew coffee (just add hot water). About Community Coffee Since Cap blended the first batch of Community® coffee, we’ve seen plenty of change — both inside and outside the company. We’ve evolved to better serve our customers, but we’ve also tried to stay true to our roots and the community that got us started. That’s why for over 100 years we’ve maintained an unwavering dedication to making the best-tasting, highest-quality coffee we possibly can — all while developing better methods of sourcing, superior roasting techniques and innovative ideas to keep our coffee at its peak of flavor and freshness. We simply love making coffee, and we find inspiration in every part of the process, from planting the beans to serving the perfect cup. Above all, we're inspired by the people we work with, the customers we serve and the connections we’ve built together.
- Breakfast Blend: Start your day with this smooth, bright, medium roast coffee with notes of honey and hazelnut.
- Instant Coffee: As easy as coffee gets. Just add hot water and our instant coffee dissolves quickly and fully for a smooth, delicious cup of coffee
- Community Is Everything: From using responsibly sourced coffee beans to programs that support military service members, local schools and more, Community Coffee gives back to our partners and local communities in every way we can
- How You Like It: Our most popular blends are available in Instant options for a quick, easy cup of coffee. Take it on the go or use when you're in a hurry
- Quality Assured: All of our coffee beans go through a rigorous scoring system for body, balance, flavor and aroma. Only then can they be considered fit to bear the Community Coffee name
| 7.56 x 6.61 x 6.46 inches; 7 Ounces
|Item model number
| Community Coffee Company
|Country of Origin
|#277 in Instant Coffee