DISH Voice Command Remote Control for Hopper
Product Quick Look
- The DISH 50.0 Voice Command Remote control adds a microphone for handy voice search and channel changing, and replaces the four-way button pad with a touchpad. The four-direction navigation pad and Select button have been replaced by a simple clickable trackpad that serves the same purpose. Voice search is easy to use and works nearly instantly. Just hold the Microphone button down and speak into the remote, then release the button. If you say the name of a network, your Hopper or Joey will automatically change the channel to it.
- The Voice Remote is compatible with the Hopper family of DVRs. Internet connectivity required for voice search functionality.
- Remote Finder - Can't find your remote? Don't panic! Simply press the Locate Remote button on the front panel of your receiver.
- Touch Pad - The four-direction navigation pad and Select button have been replaced by a simple clickable trackpad that serves the same purpose.
- Voice commands to find your programming, tune to channels, and more!
|8.6 x 1.4 x 0.8 inches
|Item model number
|2 AA batteries required. (included)
|Date First Available
|April 15, 2020
Write Your Own Review