êShave 5 Blade Shaving Razor
From the manufacturer
eShave 5 Blade Razor Ivory
For Bests Results
- Use short, light strokes to prevent irritation.
- Shave with the grain (i.e. direction of hair growth) particularly in delicate areas.
- For stubborn hair, re-apply Shaving Cream and repeat shaving in careful, sideways motion.
- Always keep razor head clean.
- Change blade regularly.
eShave 5 Blade Razor - Ivory for Gillette Fusion Blades
The Razor that combines design, comfort and technology for the perfect shave
The perfect balance of form and function, eShave Razors are hand made one piece at a time. Following the principles of fine jewelry making, they combine cast metals and hand turned Lucite, giving them a solid weight and sensual feel. Intuitive in design and ergonomics, they are comfortable in the hand, easy to use and always elegant.
eShave 5 blade razor:
- Provides superior shaving experience.
- Designed to hold the Gillette Fusion refillable blades.
'When you look good, you feel good'
With this simple belief, eShave was born. It all started in 1996 when Danielle Malka met with famous barbers in London. They picked her curiosity when talking with such enthusiasm about their clients shaving experience; nothing that compared with her husband’s nor any man she knew. With them she captured the essence of wet shaving and developed the 3 steps of shaving program to bring the barber’s experience home to every man and created êShave as a shaving solution to all men shaving issues. eShave is still today a unique modern brand that appeals to today men with signature scents, light textures, clean and high quality ingredients.
The 3 Steps to the Perfect Shave
Step 1 Prepare
Shave after the shower or use a hot towel: The hot water loosens up pores and softens the hair for a closer shave.
Lightly rub eShave Pre Shave Oil onto skin to provide protection and allow the razor to glide easily.
Lather up a dab of Shaving Cream with a brush or your fingers to soften and raise the hair away from the skin for a closer shave.
Step 2 Shave
Shave with the grain using your eShave Razor. Forget pressure. Change blade often and let it glide over prepared skin in the direction of hair growth.
For stubborn hair, reapply Shaving Cream and repeat shaving in a sideways motion using small strokes to prevent irritation. Around the neck area, where hair grows in different directions, run fingers along neck to feel and follow the pattern.
Step 3 Protect
Rinse and rub moistened eShave Alum Block against the skin to close the pores and cleanse the skin.
Pat skin dry and apply eShave After Shave Soother for maximum comfort.
Solution to Your Shaving Issues
- Pre Shave Oil prepares for shaving by creating a layer of protection over the skin so you will avoid razor burn; and by coating every single hair to allow the razor to glide easily.
- The Badger Hair Shaving Brush is a must have for a close and comfortable shave. it allows to lather up the shaving cream and generate a rich, creamy warm lather. It also lifts the hair instantly and soften it for a pain free close shave.
- The After Shave Soother is your finishing touch for smooth, touchable skin.
Pre Shave Oil
Shaving Cream & Shaving Brush
After Shave Solution
Product Quick Look
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
| 2.25 x 1.25 x 1 inches; 2.19 Ounces
|Item model number
| 122474139212 707002200321 613443750007
|#568 in Women's Shaving Razors & Blades
|#22,330 in Men's Shaving & Hair Removal Products