Live Rare Cotyledon Pendens Succulent Rooted in 4” Planter Pot for Indoor Decor
Product Quick Look
- Package Included. . ＊You’ll receive One potted in 4 inch Cotyledon pendens directly selected and shipped out from our farm with soil in plant pot. Each plant is approx.. 4 inches. . ＊All live plants are hand selected & cut with care from our greenhouse, to ensure you fresh, healthy and beautiful succulent plants.. ＊This plant will come with plastic plant pot. Thank you !. . Item Description.
- . ＊Cotyledon Pendens -- It is an unique trailing succulent, best hanging plants for home decoration, DIY terrarium projects and wedding favor. It is also known as the Cliff Cotyledon because in its natural surroundings in South Africa it grows on sheer cliff faces. Cotyledon Pendens is a rare succulent shrublet with hanging stems up to 2 feet long. The leaf surface is whitish grey-green due to the powdery bloom, the leaf margin is an attractive reddish color
- . The inflorescence is produced at the ends of the branches. The flowers are bell shaped, orange-red, up to 1.6 inches long, with a cylindrical tube slightly bulging.. . ＊Everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas. Our succulent cuttings are sure to put a smile on anyone's face no matter the person or occasion.. . ＊＊＊＊＊Q&A＊＊＊＊＊. Q 1. Why the color of the plant I received is little different from the picture？. A 1
- . Succulents will change color with the change of the seasons, and the color status will be different under the influence of light, temperature and humidity.. . Q 2. Why is the succulent I received dehydrated or withered ?. A 2. It may lack of water during the shipping time. Please water it properly for 2-3 weeks. Then the plant will rejuvenate.. . Q 3 . Why did the leaves of the succulents I received turn yellow and dry ?. A 3
- . If the leaves at the bottom of the plant are yellow and dry, this is the normal metabolism of succulents, please remove them and plant them normally.. . Q 4. Why did the leaves of the succulents I received fall off?. A 4. This is the beginning of a new life and can be planted directly with leaf inserts. If there is a particularly serious crush or break, please contact us as soon as possible. We will try our best to help you.
|Date First Available
| January 18, 2022
Write Your Own Review