Oregon Fruit Rhubarb in Strawberry Sauce, 15 oz (Pack of 4)
From the manufacturer
We’ve certainly made a few upgrades, but we’re still committed to our growers, our home and to delicious, quality fruit, the same as the day we started. We’re a heritage company focused on the future. As we build a company to last for generations to come, we remain committed to our core values of Trust, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Commitment, Stewardship. We dedicate ourselves to exceeding expectations of our customers, growers and suppliers. And we pride ourselves on being knowledgeable. This is what makes us special.
Product Quick Look
- Oregon Fruit's Rhubarb is grown in the Pacific Northwest, picked at the peak of ripeness and paired with its best friend, the Strawberry. Cut thick and sweetened with a smooth strawberry sauce, our Rhubarb shines brightest in pies, tarts or straight from the can over ice cream or yogurt. Enjoy the flavor of spring all year round. Thanks for being a fan of our can.
- Thick cut rhubarb sweetened with a smooth strawberry sauce
- Non GMO Project Verified, Non-BPA intent lining in can; Kosher
- No high fructose corn syrup, All Natural
- Ready to use in Pies, Tarts and Crisps
- Made in Oregon
| 6.5 x 6.34 x 5.71 inches; 3.75 Pounds
| Oregon Fruit Products
|Country of Origin
|Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
|This item is not eligible for international shipping.Learn More
|#1 in Fruit Compotes