Plantronics CS530 Office Wireless Headset with Extended Microphone, Single
From the manufacturer
Born in 2019 from Plantronics and Polycom, we believe people achieve incredible things when they work together.
We combine legendary audio expertise with powerful video and screen sharing capabilities to take the friction out of collaboration. From the train to the open office - and every space in between - we make connections more productive. As the lines between home and the office blur, we make it easier to hear, share and see, wherever, whenever. Our solutions respond to human behavior and get smarter all the time. Our cloud management tools deliver insightful analytics right now and so much more tomorrow. And because it’s essential that it all works seamlessly for the people who manage and use it, our offerings are tightly integrated with the most trusted platforms and services.
New opportunities abound, so let’s embrace new ways of working and new ways of communicating.
Product Quick Look
- Over-the-ear- Range up to 350 feet away for maximum mobility- Offers you a choice of four comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style- Premium wideband audio quality- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute- Adaptive power management system optimizes for range and talk time- Conference in up to three additional CS500 or Savi headsets for enhanced collaboration- Guest headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls. Designed for office and desk-centric workers looking for an easy-to-use wireless headset, the over-the-ear, wireless Plantronics CS530 headset enables you to go mobile and multi-task up to 350 feet from your desk with answer, volume and mute controls at your fingertips. The CS530 also offers a sleek design, magnetic docking, and a choice of four comfort-tested wearing options to match your personal style. The CS530 is also available in a version with the HL10 Handset Lifter.Boasting excellent audio clarity with advanced wideband audio providing high definition voice quality, the CS530 also includes an extended boom and noise-canceling microphone that reduces background noise. The headset has voice-dedicated DECT technology, eliminating Wi-Fi interference. You can choose between narrow or wideband professional grade audio quality--narrowband mode to extend talk time or wideband mode to enable clearer conversations. And SoundGuard technology ensures listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against audio spikes.Simplify desk phone call management with volume adjust/mute audio controls at your fingertips. And a convenient auto answer option allows you to answer/end calls simply by removing/replacing the headset from the charging base. The CS530's adaptive power system optimizes for range and talk time by automatically downshifting to low power when the headset is close to the base to save battery life and maintain maximum density.You can conference in up to three additional Plantronics CS500 or Savi series headsets for improved call efficiency and collaboration, and CS500 headsets can subscribe to a base by simply docking the headset--perfect for hot-desking environments.Plantronics CS530 wireless headset system with headset, base, power supply, 5 eartips, telephone interface cable, and quick start guide
- High quality headset: Wide band audio quality includes superior technology that eliminates WiFi interference and acoustic protection against audio spikes
- Superior range: Wireless multitasking is easy with DECT 6.0 technology, allowing you to clearly communicate up to 350 feet away from your desk
- Lightweight design: Sleek design for the most comfortable and lightest DECT headset on the market and includes one touch controls to answer or end calls.Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Long lasting battery: Offers 6 hours of talk time and features an energy efficient adaptive power system to conserve battery life. Audio performance: Narrowband or wideband: up to 6,800 Hz
- Advanced microphone technology: Wireless headset includes an extended boom to improve microphone quality and features noise canceling microphone that reduces background noise
|5.25 x 0.25 x 3.5 inches
|Item model number
|National Stock Number
|1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
|Wireless communication technologies
|Other display features
|Phone Talk Time
|Plantronics CS530 Office Wireless Headset with Extended Microphone, Single
|Date First Available
|May 7, 2012