PowerA 1506261-01 Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Mario
From the manufacturer
Official Licensed Product
This PowerA Controller is officially licensed for Nintendo Switch. Always look for this seal when buying video game accessories as assurance that the product has gone through Nintendo’s rigorous testing and evaluation process. Products that do not carry this seal may not work at all with your Nintendo system or may have compatibility issues with certain games.
Gaming is better together
Choose from your favourite characters
Nintendo Switch allows up to 8 controller connections in docked mode, or you can link up to 8 systems together to play in tabletop mode. Compared to Joy-Con controllers, Enhanced Wired Controllers offer improved accuracy and comfort plus larger buttons.
- Features Advanced Gaming Buttons for on-the-fly button mapping
- Ergonomic design for comfort during extended gaming sessions
- Switch system buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
- Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
- Two precision 8-way plus-shaped D-pad-tuned analogue sticks
- Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)
PowerA Quality Promise
At PowerA, our controllers are designed by passionate gamers. Our team has over two decades of experience in the gaming industry designing across all platforms. You’ll be amazed at the features and quality built into this controller.
- Nearly half the cost of wireless
- No batteries or charging to manage
- Reduced input latency/lag compared to wireless
- Instant plug & play connection (no sync required)
Advanced Gaming Buttons
Gain a competitive advantage in your favourite game by mapping additional actions to 2 buttons on the back of the controller. No app or dashboard interaction required. Simply hold the program button for 2 seconds (1) followed by the button you wish to map (2), then select either AGR or AGL (3) to complete the process for quick on-the-fly button mapping.
Product Quick Look
- PowerA 1506261-01 Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch - Mario
- Ergonomic design with Nintendo Switch button layout
- features 3.5mm audio jack and mappable advanced gaming buttons
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
- 2-year Warranty
|The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.
|6.97 x 6.97 x 11.3 inches; 10.23 Ounces
|Item model number
|Date First Available
|February 14, 2020