Shop Succulents | Assorted Collection of Live Air Plants, Hand Selected Variety Pack of Air Succulents | Collection of 6
Product Quick Look
- Details: Air Plants are striking tropical plants capable of absorbing water and nutrients through their leaves. Tillandsias are possibly the most exotic, and enjoyable plants in existence. They flourish in vertical spaces and can be attached to nearly anything. They exist in a variety of shades, colors, and sizes and are among the most carefree plants on earth. Shop Succulents stocks over 50 distinct species enabling us to provide a thrilling variety in each order. Care / Location: Air Plants should be thoroughly watered 2-3 times a week by spraying the plants and exposing them to indirect sunlight; more often in hot or dry climates. For best results, plants should be exposed to enough light and air to allow them to dry within 4 hours post watering. Air plants will not survive in standing water. Optimum temperature range is 50 - 90 degrees F. Decor / Display: Air plants are perfect for DIY terrariums, planters, and wall decorations. Feel free to use your imagination to display plants on your favorite items: - Driftwood, crystals, wreaths, seashells, or coral.NOTE: We cannot ship this item to CA, FL, or Hawaii.
- INCLUDED IN PURCHASE | (6) Hand selected pack of assorted Air Plants. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as succulents are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness.
- WATERING NEEDS | Spritz air plants with water every 1-2 days. OR fill bowl with water and float air plants in the water for 20-60 mins every week. Turn upside down so excess water can drain away.
- FERTILIZING NEEDS | Use an air plant-specific fertilizer or a bromeliad fertilizer a few times a year. Another option is to use a regular, water soluble houseplant fertilizer at 1/4 of the recommended strength.
- SOIL | SUN | POTTING | Air plants absorb moisture through their leaves, not through their roots. No soil needed. Simply place inside the decorative container or arrangement. Indirect sunlight - too much and they will fry.
- Warranty | We strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered. 30-day Health Guarantee. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
|1 x 1 x 1 inches
|Item can be shipped within U.S.
|This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
|Country of Origin
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer
Write Your Own Review