Stainless Steel TV Wall Stand Mount for Most 32-55 Inches Flat Curved TVs,TV Wall Trolley Stand up to 40KG Tilting Height Adjustable, Max VESA 400x600mm
Product Quick Look
- TV COMPATIBILITY:you can find the details in our pics.ASSEMBLY: A team work is necessary while assembling the tv stand. The item comes with all necessary nuts, screws and bolts in separately labelled packets, also a clear graphic manual.First, please check the weight of your TV.Secondly, make sure your TV has four mounting holes with threads on the back of the screen that are listed in the following VESA standard listWhat is my tv's VESA? The distance from tv's base to the top shelf?Different tvs have different specifications, so it is hard to tell a specific height. You can tell us your tv's specifications.TV wall mount makes viewing more flexible: to reduce tilting glare, just customize your TV experience to find the most comfortable and healthiest viewing position.ERGONOMIC DESIGN: A stiff or painful neck is a common complaint among over 90% computer workers, our ergonomic computer monitor stand to keep your screen at a comfortable eye-level height, effectively improve posture to relieve eyestrain and prevent back & neck pain throughout the workdays.MULTIFUNCTIOZHMIAOL FLOOR TV STAND: Degree swivel mount can choose the best viewing to catch TV entertainment, Tilt function can expand the viewing angle in order to enjoy your view effectionEXTREMELY STABLE & SAFE:Rest assured that your device is in safe hands while you get more work doneDurability: gives an added touch to your home theater system while providing security and stability when mounting your devices
- LEVEL ANYTIME: Easily adjust levels, even after installation, control Special incliZHMIAOtion can better fix the angle, this slim TV wall mount with design compensation helps you adjust levels easily at any time.
- To meet the different viewing angles.
- Rugged structure: rugged and durable, after rigorous pressure testing to ensure safety.
- SWIVEL and HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT.
- Arms extend and retract, tilt to change reading angles, and rotate from landscape-to-portrait mode
|Date First Available
|June 22, 2021
Write Your Own Review