Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

maciver6969 t1_ixgbjtv wrote

You can drill from the other side and have the burr on the inside, I own a deburring tool for plastic work like this it works like this I love them they are useful on lots of stuff.


msawwan3 OP t1_ixgch64 wrote

Awesome! I finally learned what the hell the extra scrap from various material is called. Burr!! Loool I'll definetely get a deburring tool to keep in the house. Thanks