Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ejpierle t1_ix7d62o wrote

Semi related. Sometimes figuring out what something is called is the hardest part of buying it. I needed a specific kind of switch one time for a project I was working on. I knew I had seen something similar on a garage door once, but I kept searching 'garage door switch' and stuff and wasn't seeing it. . Took forever to figure out what the damn thing was called, but once I did, I had it bought in about 30 seconds. It was called a rolling limit switch.