Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Peet_Pann t1_j4p9j8y wrote

Well... 30% of Americans will support X the other 70% will want to unite to save civilization, the 30% will veto and stop anything from happening til its too late, the other nations will be sitting on their hands waiting on a decision from America.