Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

realmrcool t1_j9xkp1s wrote

Well the dhalai lama is referring to others as the male monk. In western world we often interpret his teachings much more inclusive as they are ment to be in a feudal society.

There is a 1% elite of male monks the other 99% have to provide for.

The dhalai lama knew about the sexual abuse for decades without having any intention on really changing it:

In fact colin goldner proofs that the dhalai lama provides instructions for the monks on how to use little girls for the sexual Enlightenment:

At the moment there is also a shitstorm cause the smiling sociopath is trying to be more inclusive to the western world and as he said if a new dhalai lama has to be a female she at least has to be hot: