Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

eatingganesha t1_ja5jse4 wrote

No they won’t be complicated. Use FreeTax USA from the IRS. Stay away from HRB. As a CPB, I would charge $25 to prepare your return and would have it done and filed in less than 30 minutes.


IAmNotAFetish OP t1_ja5l7ti wrote

What is a CPB ? You mean CPA ? Certified public accountant ?