Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

thisoldbroad t1_jc5k04i wrote

No. But: Write to them and tell them you have no family to watch the child. Keep a copy.. Send it certified, signature requested, return receipt, NOT DIGITAL, A PAPER RECEIPT. If they call you in, anyway, take the child with you. When they ask who will watch the child if you get selected, tell them that you had informed them of your situation, then show them the copy and the receipt. My parents were both deceased. I really had nobody to watch my children. I took all those steps. They sent me home.