Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

thaboognish t1_j68qspa wrote

VA employee here. The form needed to apply for Veterans Pension is 21-527EZ. This is an income-based program (not an entitlement) and there are income and net worth limits, so be prepared to undergo the equivalent of a financial colonoscopy. But if he qualifies, he could receive up to $2,000/month to help with caregiver costs.