Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Theanswer4242 t1_j0d5fgz wrote

I work for BHA. If you have a section 8 voucher through us, contact your leasing officer.

If you're not connected to BHA, contact the Boston Inspectional Services Department. They'll send a city inspector to determine whether your apartment is up to code. Your landlord will get in a lot of trouble if they retaliate against you for calling them, especially if they find violations.