Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Commercial_Board6680 t1_j5jxsll wrote

Massachusetts was one of the first states to legislate Tenant's Rights laws, so I strongly suggest you get on the internet and find a TR lawyer. Most of them are either low cost or free. What you and your roommate are going through is specifically illegal and there are legal remedies to your situation.