Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

diatho t1_iy5zgak wrote

Talk to the social worker at the hospital. Depending on your child’s prognosis and time in hospital they may be considered a medically independent person and get Medicare Medicaid .


ritrgrrl t1_iy79tbr wrote

Medicaid, not Medicare. Also possibly Social Security or SSI.