Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

mmr364 t1_j6hpn4q wrote

417-864-1010 is the Citizen Resource Center for anything affecting City property. They can connect you with the right person at Animal Control.


Punnchy t1_j6hxs71 wrote

Animal control will refer you to this number if that animal is deceased.