Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Faerhun t1_j6gengw wrote

It all depends on how fast you use it. It's fine if left out but the taste will change after long enough because mold does eventually grow in it. That being said the mold that does grow in it is nontoxic, it just makes it taste funky. So it's usually better to just refrigerate it.


East-Letter3972 t1_j6hrnh2 wrote

I kinda knew The whole skim the mold off the top technique. I remember from my grandfather doing it. I’m just surprised how everyone is reacting like it’s the equivalent of leaving raw meat out.