CrypticHandle t1_j6p5g34 wrote

And this answer is didactic. Common usage for much of the country is to use the title "Congress" to refer solely to the House of Representatives. Technically inaccurate, but so are terms like "hot water heater." But you knew that already 'cause you're so much smarter than the rest of us, right?