DonovanMcLoughlin t1_jdsy54q wrote

No, boiling water contaminated with latex does not make it drinkable. Latex is a natural rubber material that is not soluble in water, so boiling the water will not remove the latex particles or make the water safe to drink.

In fact, drinking water contaminated with latex can be harmful to your health. Latex can contain allergens that can cause an allergic reaction, particularly in individuals who have a latex allergy. Additionally, latex may also contain harmful chemicals or bacteria that can contaminate the water.