Fulline t1_j6j1ifh wrote

I'm an insurance broker, within the past 6 months I've had a lot of clients reach out asking for me to re-market their insurance due to higher premium rate increases.

I suggest you reach out to a broker like me, as they will have access to many carriers and can shop around. If your a homeowner, I suggest bundling with your home carrier to take advantage of all discounts.


You mention your paying $209/mo with 1 accident on record. That seems in line, but a lot depends on your zip code.


Fulline t1_j0x3j5m wrote

The difference between Full Tort & Limited Tort is that you can sue for pain & suffering or serious injury.

In New Jersey, a serious injury is any of the following:

Displaced fracture Loss of a limb Serious scarring or disfigurement Loss of a fetus Permanent injury other than scarring or disfigurement (To prove this, you will need to obtain a Certification of Permanent Injury from a doctor.) Death