aleksyandr OP t1_iwexq56 wrote

Means electrostatic discharge. So when static electricity builds up on you and you get a shock when you touch the door handle or a light switch. I've gotten zapped when touching a keyboard in the past but never had this happen where it was damaged.


aleksyandr OP t1_iwcw6j8 wrote

I didn’t know I was “launching a negative campaign” by posting about my problem here. I thought it was just my bad luck. But others have apparently had the same problem with this board. I’d say that’s a relevant discussion to have in a mechanical keyboard community.