arthur_taff t1_j10v7tp wrote

There's probably a way to expunge records like this, but I can't remember the exact process. I think it usually starts with a call to the service desk of whichever court any charges were filed at (source: here )

I'm a lot less certain about arrests that didn't lead to a formal charge though. The PD who handled it would know for sure, and they'll have civilian staff dedicated to handling requests like this. (Edit: and the phone call won't take long either, unless they bounce you back to the courts).