dhoffer82 t1_j5mm0sz wrote

Contact your city Councillor. Not the at large folks, they don’t do constituent services well. Call your district Councillor. They will get inspectional services out there and make a real problem for Anwar. Fuck that guy. I was an Alpha renter 10 years ago. It was an illegal attic apartment with no fire egress. I happily skipped out on the last two months rent and told them to keep my deposit. Fuck them.