grandlewis OP t1_j58mzp6 wrote

I think they changed the rules in the past year or two. If you have some version of drivers license - the enhanced security, which they’ve been saying will be required for domestic flights at some point soon - I think that’s good instead of a passport for Canada/Mexico.


grandlewis OP t1_j58mmed wrote


grandlewis t1_iyy67xg wrote

Yes. Many of them are from different countries, and different cultures, and they have no idea what they are doing. Many of them can barely read English and don’t fully understand the instructions from their “hosts”. Hotels are completely set up to deal with this, apartments in the middle of a residential building, in the middle of a residential block, are not.