gutterbrain73 t1_jeeg5bh wrote

"Who do you contact to put up additional signage or have HCPD conduct some enforcement?"

Hmm, I'm gonna go with contacting HCPD for the enforcement situation, but that's just a wild guess.

As for signage, depends on if it's a county road or state, contact Howard County public works or the state highway administration as appropriate.


gutterbrain73 t1_jadr4uk wrote

Reminds me of the very first time I blew up a soda bottle with some dry ice and water in it. It launched STRAIGHT up and landed within a foot of where it started about 7 seconds later.

Never had one do that since.