letmestandalone t1_j63ygus wrote

In high school I was in a music practice room with a small group and someone threw a can of axe in the room which had been stuck open with a straw or something. They then immediately shut the door and jammed it shut, which wasn’t hard because there were so many chairs in the hall as it was being used to store the excess practice chairs. We were desperate to get out. I’m not asthmatic but I am allergic to most perfumes, and axe is one of the worst. I had to be sent home because I was throwing up and struggling to breathe. We didn’t see who threw the can in and the school never followed up, but they could have killed someone, maybe even me, doing that. I’m still kinda furious someone didn’t get suspended over that.